Week 1 Marketing First Blog Post





 Hello!

 My name is Emilee Nielsen and I am currently enrolled in BA 223. I wanted to take this course to help prepare me for future classes that had to deal with business. I have some previous experience with the background of the course so I am hoping I can use some of my knowledge for good! I find this class to be very interesting considering I am a business major. I am geared towards management right now but it might change in the future. 

I am most interested with hearing new perspectives and ideas of my classmates and learning how to apply it to my own career! I am super passionate about a lot of things. Right now I have been into rubrics cubes and have started a little collection. But when I am home I like to go snowmobiling or wake surfing. Another hobby that I recently picked up was 3D printing. Its super fun and you can basically create anything you want.

Another thing that usually takes most of my time is my Girlfriend Angel. We have been dating 2 years and usually travel and hang out together. I also love spending time is my friends and family and especially celebrating different holidays together.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social listening

marketing in the news