Social listening

 The brand I decided to pick was Speed Cube Shop. This is a company that sells different types of cubes and puzzles that you can solve. They are located in Las Vegas, Nevada. I decided to choose this company because for the past few months I have been very interested in cubing. I like trying to solve new crazy puzzles and learning the new algorithms. People are talking about this company in a positive way. The main scoop right now is the new leases of cubes that are mag lev and uv protected at a cheaper price. Typically cubes cost anywhere from $5-$100. People that enter in huge competitions and that are very interested in cube use more than just a typical Rubik's cube that costs $10. The goal is to have a product that is lightweight, fast, and effective.

This companies value/ proposition depends on what you are looking for. They are a very supportive company and encourage to try new puzzles. They have a lot of structure and a strong fanbase because this is one of the only cube stores from the USA. 

Some specific things people are saying is how much care they have and how personal there service is . Another review/comment I found was They really want to make sure you are happy with your order off of there website. Another thing people are talking about is all the records that are broken using the cubes that they purchased from this company. Three comments off of social media I found was: 

1. Austen Kern said, " I got a cube from your website and got my first sub 30! Thank you!"

2. Austen Kern in a separate post also said "I ordered some cubes and I'm so excited to get them"

3. odiariodeumcubista said, "My idols!"

This company uses story telling and videos to for their marketing. They do this by posting pictures of new releases, famous cubers solving their custom cubes, and lots of other unique little posts. The main thing that this company is trying to do is build an environment for cubers to express how their passion of cubing.

This company is great at responding to comments or reviews that customers have. I myself have had lots of communication with the CEO named Cameron. I actually was got to partner with him on this cube stands I created with 3D printing. He was super fast and easy to talk too. 

I would have responded the same way as this Company for many reasons. For starters they are always positive and professional with their responses.

I have learned a lot about the company feedback of this company and if I ever reach to the same level of owning a company I would definitely take advice from this company.


Speedcubeshop.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Marketing First Blog Post

marketing in the news